A diet supplement, which includes germinated grains of four main cereals: wheat, oats, corn and barley.
Innovative germination technology was developed and patented by Ukrainian scientists. The technology not only preserves all the nutrients in the grain, but also greatly increases their content in the final product. We based on this and developed a unique product from germinated cereals with perfectly balanced composition, which is easily absorbed by the human body and bring him the maximum benefit.
The biological value of the product «Sprouted grains» due to its high content of vitamins, micro and macro elements, essential and nonessential amino acids, polysaccharides and enzymes that improve digestion, as well as proteins and carbohydrates. This product is not a drug in the usual sense, its action is mainly directed to restore the disturbed metabolism, normalize all physiological functions and provide human body with a complete set of essential nutrients in the most accessible form.
Healthy food experts are recommended to use «Sprouted grains» adults of all ages, women during pregnancy and lactation, as well as children from 3 years of age.
We list some specific cases where the use of «Sprouted grains» is really needed:
- If intestinal disbacteriosis — to reduce the burden on the digestive system and improve digestion.
- In diseases of the cardiovascular system — to improve metabolism in the heart muscle.
- In adverse immunological environment — to enhance the body's immunity.
- For the prevention of cancer — as a product with strong antioxidant properties and promotes the excretion of radionuclides.
- When intense exercise, during periods of high physical, emotional or mental stress — to improve performance.
- For the prevention of atherosclerosis — eliminates the harmful effects of eating foods high in cholesterol.
- For nursing mothers, when there is insufficient amount of milk — stimulates lactation.
- To improve the function of the male gonads — stimulates potency.
- If you have the stagnation in the biliary tract — improve the secretion of bile.
- In diseases of the stomach and intestines — has coating and calming effect.
- If you have problems with the kidneys and kidney stones — due to a slight diuretic effect.
- When iron deficiency anemia — increases hemoglobin in the blood.
- With the depletion of the nervous system — facilitates the effects of stress.
- In complex diet for diabetes or obesity — product with high biological value and low calorie content.
- If a food allergy — cleans the digestive tract, facilitates the rapid removal of allergens from the body.
- To improve skin, hair and nails.
- After acute infectious diseases, food poisoning, antibiotics or chemotherapeutic drugs and radiation exposure.
- If any violations of metabolic processes caused by physiological factors or due to irregular nutrition.
Effectiveness of the product «Sprouted grains» has been confirmed by clinical tests of the Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of NAMS of Ukraine, the Certificate No 01-137.2003.
This 100% natural product has no contraindications and is recommended for use in dietary food.
To experience a beneficial effect, enough for 2-4 weeks use 1 tablespoon «Sprouted grains» on a daily basis, adding juices, yogurt, yogurt, cereals etc.
Clinical studies have shown that the product «Sprouted grains» has a high biological value because it contains:
- Vitamins: A, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, H, Choline, PP, C.
- Microelements: Boron, Molybdenum, Selenium, Chromium, Iron, Vanadium, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Fluorine.
- Macronutrients: Potassium, Calcium, Silicon, Magnesium, Phosphorus.
- Essential amino acids:: Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Phenylalanine.
- Nonessential amino acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Histidine, Glycine, Glutamic acid, Proline, Serine, Terozin, Cystine.
- Acids: Oxalic, Citric, Lactic, Succinic, Acetic, Propionic.
- Sugar and carbohydrates: Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Maltose, Maltotriose, Glyukodifruktoza, Raffikoza, Fruktozan, Arabikoza, Xylose.
- Enzymes: Lipase, Tsitaza, Proteases, Phosphatases, Amylase α and β.