Natural dietary product which is obtained using enzymatic hydrolysis.
Innovativeness of our method is to significant increase the amount of nutrients in the cereal grains and their turning into amino acid chelated complexes that are easily absorbed by the human body.
It is recommended to use 1-3 teaspoons rye malt daily to general improvement your health and clean your body of toxins. This product improves the vitality, normalizes metabolism of proteins and fats, reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol, stimulates of hematopoiesis and production of insulin, improves digestion, as well as it is an ideal environment for the growth of various beneficial intestinal bacteria.
Due to the fact that the rye increases the acidity of gastric juice and peristalsis, rye malt should be used with caution in gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, hyperacid gastritis, chronic pancreatitis or cholecystitis in the acute stage, decompensated or subcompensated dysbiosis.
Adjust the individual dosage depending on your state of health. Rye malt is pleasant to the taste, so it can be used both separately and as a food additive in homemade cakes, soups, meat and vegetable dishes, salads, sauces, fruit purees, yogurt, yogurt and so on.
Rye brew prepared by the following recipe is very tasty: 2 tablespoons malt pour 1 liter of boiled water with a temperature of 60 degrees, held for 1 hour, then poured into another container, filtering out sediment. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, 1-2 g dry yeast, raisins little if desired, after which the mixture was kept at a temperature not lower than 20 degrees during the day. Then another day we put in the fridge. Now kvass is ready for use. Closed bottle can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
If you do not like the brew you may cook nutritious drink from the rye malt: 1 teaspoon malt pour 200-250 ml water at 60 degrees, thoroughly mixed, allowed to settle for 5 minutes and then poured into another bottle leaving a residue on the bottom. The beverage is ready for consumption; to improve the flavor can be added milk or cream.
Many people taking care of its health have purchased electric bread makers. Here are some recipes for baking rye, wheat and rye malt bread at home. The malt contributes to swelling of flour, increases fermentation, improves the elasticity of the dough and crumb structure, increases the shelf life of the finished product.
- Add in any bread dough "Ground Rye Malt, Fermented" at the rate of 3-5% by weight of flour.
- Malt bread: 700 g wheat flour, 400 ml water 18-20 C°, 30-35 g rye malt, 7-8 g dry yeast, 10 g vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1-2 teaspoons salt.
- Wheat-rye bread: 600 g wheat flour, 100 g rye flour, 420 ml water 18-20 C°, 30-35 g rye malt, 7-8 g dry yeast, 10 g vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 teaspoons salt.
Rye malt can also be used topically by making face masks twice a week. This mask nourishes skin and improves skin tone, smoothes light wrinkles, gives the face a healthy glow. Take 1 teaspoon malt, stir with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 egg yolk, apply to clean skin for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
"Ground Rye Malt, Fermented" fills a deficit of nutrients and promotes normal functioning of human body.
It positively affects the biochemical processes in the muscle, including cardiac muscle. The energy is used more sparingly, which is especially important at high and long loads, to operating in adverse and pathological conditions, to build muscle mass in athletes.
The product is very useful for children and the elderly, for pregnant women and nursing mothers, and for people who suffered from the Chernobyl accident or who are living in areas with poor environment.
«Ground Rye Malt, Fermented» is an excellent diet supplement for the prevention of dysbiosis, colorectal cancer, colon cancer, and atherosclerosis.
Due to the high content of antioxidant vitamins E, A, C it strengthens and protects the walls of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure, prevents the formation of blood clots.
Due to the high content of phytohormones it alleviates the symptoms of PMT and menopause for women. Amino acids, vitamins E, B3, B6, zinc enhance the synthesis of sex hormones for males, and prevent BPH.
Clinical tests have proved the product "Ground Rye Malt, Fermented" has a high biological value because it contains:
- A complete set of amino acids, including lysine, threonine and valine which stimulate protein metabolism and contribute growth muscle and bones.
- Oligopeptides, are important in system regulation and maintain homeostasis (constancy internal environment of the body).
- Digestible polysaccharides (Glucose, Fructose, Maltose, Dextrose) for normalize the work of gastrointestinal tract.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, which contribute normalization all metabolism processes in human body.
- Minerals (Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Fluorine, Zinc, and Selenium) which provide constancy osmotic pressure, acid-base balance process absorption, secretion and hematopoiesis.
- Vitamins (C, A, E, H, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, F) for regulation all chemical reactions in human body.
- Phospholipids, necessary to construction membranes new cells.